« Home | Death of a computer » | Overreaction? » | Back to School » | CPA exam? GMAT? » | Now what? » | The one day hump » | Bar Exam Rehab » | Do I think I'll pass? » | Casualties of Bar - Part 2 » | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! »

Insomnia

I don't know what's been wrong with me lately. I haven't been able to sleep right the last seven days. I think I averaged three to four hours at most the last three days.

I thought it was the recent heat. It has been dreadfully hot the last few weeks. There were a few times where I even broke a sweat while I was sleeping.

I also thought it may have been caffeine. Usually this is not a problem as I don't drink caffeine unless it was a hardcore study night.

Maybe its my eating habits. Since I'm turning 30 this month, I tried to eat healthier (tried...yeah).

Its just frustrating.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger