« Home | CPA exam? GMAT? » | Now what? » | The one day hump » | Bar Exam Rehab » | Do I think I'll pass? » | Casualties of Bar - Part 2 » | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! » | Done! » | Pre-epilogue epilogue » | Random Insomnia »

Back to School

I received my school ID card this week, which means I have three law school ID cards for my collection. Orientation is coming soon. I'm guessing there's going to be a tour of the campus, a meet the professors and staff session, and hopefully a free meal. Since it will be on a Friday night, I suppose some people might want to check out the nightlife afterwards.

Classes begin next week, but I haven't signed up for any yet. My usual strategy is to sit in on all of the classes in my available time slots and pick the ones I like at the end of the first or second week. This way, I can get a sense of which professors are boring, hard-nosed, demanding, etc. Since law school is focused heavily on grades, one has to be practical about choosing classes.

Since you asked about the wisdom teeth, I haven't given it much thought lately (I blame it on post-bar exam trauma.) I hope to make an appointment with the dentist sometime next month, but I'm not sure what's going to happen with classes, work, etc. To recap, I need to have three of my wisdom teeth removed, one of them using a special technique - which I forgot what it was.

Anyway, remember when I said that I would quit smoking? I relapsed again for a short time earlier this week. During my three day hump, I went out with some friends. Over dinner and some drinks, we split a pack of cigs. The next day, I was craving for them again. I huffed and puffed for another week before I got the nerve to quit again. It's been two days now. Let's see how long this will last...

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger