« Home | Pre-epilogue epilogue » | Random Insomnia » | Everyone is lazy. » | Essay Predictions » | Seven Days » | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! » | Day off » | Review » | Ontario » | Pasadena »

Done!

I am officially done studying. My brain has shut down.

So whatever happens the next three days will determine whether I studied enough.

I tried to learn everything, but I realized that it is not possible. There will come a point where an essay question will test some obscure issue that I forgot. At least this time, I have a way to BS my way through. The answer might be wrong, but at least I'll get partial credit. As I said before, I don't even remember the black letter rules. Whenever I read an essay question, I look for issues in each single paragraph.

Here's some observations I made:

Day 1 AM - Essays - This section is probably the most stressful because you can be tested on any of the subjects.

Day 1 PM - Performance test - Not as stressful as the essays, but if you don't have a set strategy for tackling these, the time will go faster, and you will get confused. Trust me on this.

Day 2 - MBE - 200 questions of minutia. If you don't know the answer after 90 seconds, guess and come back to it.

Day 3 AM - Essays - This time it is not as stressful as Day 1, since you there are three (or four or even five) less subjects for you to study, but don't let your guard down. A subject tested in Day 1 may appear again, like last year.

Day 3 PM - Performance Test - Thankfully, the final stretch is not that stressful. Still, staying focused and staying in your rhythm will get you past this.

Sweet. Anyway, I packed everything I will need and I even selected my clothes. So basically all I need to do tomorrow is wake up, shower, put on the clothes, and walk out.

So the question is, will I pass? I'm sure of it. I know a lot more than I did than the last two times. Also, I took better care of myself over the last six months.

On that note, I wish the best of luck to everyone and I'll be back on Friday.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger