« Home | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! » | Day off » | Review » | Ontario » | Pasadena » | Memorization and confusion » | Weekend update » | My cell phone is officially broken. » | 40 days and 40 nights » | Can you see how many blogs I am holding? »

Seven Days

To be quite honest, I haven't posted lately because I really didn't know what to write about. Anyway, my postings will at times be sporadic until this exam is over so please bear with me.

As focused as I should be, considering this is my third (or second) time, I still feel scatterbrained. I can only recall a few rules off the top of my head. But when I read an essay test, I can most likely recall a rule after looking at a fact pattern.

A week from today, I will take the bar exam again. Here are some nuances that takes place on the test days.

You are expected to arrive about thirty minutes before the test begins, around 8:30AM. The next thirty minutes is spent listening to the proctor's monotone voice regarding prohibited items, particularly cell phones. The proctor makes it clear to you that cell phones are prohibited, and then reminds you again in case you were busy trying to get your Examsoft to work.

After the first half of the test, you have a two hour break for lunch. Technically its 90 minutes since you have to be back at the site by then. The second half then begins with the proctor reminding you yet again that cell phones are prohibited.

Moral of the story - leave your cell phone in the car.

Oh my God!

Left only 6 days for your bar exam!! A very very good luck to you, man.

Dont forget to smoke more cigarettes, it does help!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger