« Home | Can you see how many blogs I am holding? » | Day off » | Friday night » | Justice » | A wasted day off » | Blog Wars » | A day in the life of... » | Please forgive me... » | Tired » | A fork in the road »

40 days and 40 nights

In the interest of bar exam takers, a recent Supreme Court decision concerning the execution of a warrant may have an effect on the July bar exam:
1) Will this subject be tested?
2) If so, will we have to know this rule?
3) If not, will he have to know the old rule?
4) Is there a distinction between this rule and the old "knock and announce" rule?

I'm going to try posting in between my one-hour breaks. I noticed that posting before I go to bed makes me sound more incoherent. On that note...

I think I am at the point now where I can focus less on copying outlines and start focusing more on MBE, essays and PTs. I've finished most of the important points on the MBE subjects so now I'll focus more on non-MBE subjects. Although I still have a signifinacnt amount to do, at least the end is close by.

Unfortunately, I have been trying to figure out what I am going to do about my trip to China. I have to apply for a U.S. passport soon if I do decide to go. Unfortunately, it has been more difficult than I originially anticipated. It was originally because of potential school conflicts but now with my focusing on the exam and all, I haven't had time to even think of a travel plan. Hopefully, I hope I can squeeze some time in either tomorrow or on Monday.

Hmm..40 days and 40 nights.
Is it got to do with Ali baba and his 40 thieves?

When r u going to China? Holiday trip?

The title reminds me of a movie I saw in cable..

Whats ur main purpose for visiting China..find a bride?

Will u stop over at Singapore:wink wink'..i guess time is restricted..studying..exams..hey, hows that tooth coming?

update me will ya?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger