« Home | One more outline. » | What happened to Thursday? » | Looks like the template's acting funny. » | Part 2 » | Part 1 » | For the bar exam takers » | Painful weekend? » | Heating up » | On top of the world » | A new look »

A fork in the road

I have finished the following outlines so far: Con Law (almost, skipped defamation), Contracts/Sales (skipped remedies), Crim Law, Evidence, PR and Community Property. So how much work have I put in so far? Well, if I were to print out the outlines, I would print 400 pages.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to forget the things I have learned. So I think now might be a good time to switch gears. It's just that Im not sure how to go about doing this. Should I begin taking practice exams? Should I try to re-memorize everything I have learned to date? Should I just continue what I am doing until I finish the rest of the outlines? Should I take a day off? Its getting late. No wonder I can't think.

In lighter news, I have been seeing a bunch of spiders in my room lately. When I see a spider, most of the time I catch it with a napkin, go outside, and let it go. But recently, it appears that the spiders have been taking advantage of my pro-life attitude. So in the future, I will adopt a pro-choice attitude.

When I say pro-choice, I mean choosing the method of execution:
1) the traditional squash (quick and painless but a bit messy)
2) the toilet flush (before or after using the toilet for its usual purpose)
or if I am in a really, really bad mood:
3) well...its really cruel.

OMG...spiders...juz hate them, I freak out whenever i see one...but I use to see lizards in my dorm...what a life...

Any special reason you chose to ignore remedies in Contracts? When I took the CA bar last summer, there was one question that was a full-blown remedies questions. Despite, BarBri telling us that there has never been a full-blown remedies question.

Good luck to you.

I think he skipped the remedies section because he is saving it for the Remedies outline.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger