« Home | For the bar exam takers » | Painful weekend? » | Heating up » | On top of the world » | A new look » | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it »

Part 1

The bar exam is officially seven weeks away (I think. I need to install a countdown meter here. Suggestions anyone?). I thought about going back to drinking coffee again, but so far Ive been good without it. I kinda miss the flavor though. Decaf perhaps?

I just registered and paid for the exam. It turns out that I will have to go to a different city to take the exam this time. In fact its so much farther away that I may have to rent a hotel room in the area. On my next day off, I might drive down there and see how long it will take me to get there.

I'll post again later. Im tired.

Well, you shld be getting extra rest by now cos you've got less than 2mths for that exam..and you better concentrate on ur studies...

Oh yeah, how is it with the wisdom tooth? Hope its better by now..take care

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger