« Home | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! » | Jamba Juice: JADED »

Did I fail the bar exam?

If I had finished the bar exam, I would have found out the result today.

But instead, I am trying to scrounge money together to pay for the next one.

I'll be waiting for the emails or the phone calls from my classmates screaming "I PASSED!!" Otherwise, the deafening silence might indicate another result. The bar exam results will be made public on Sunday so I'll find out who passed and who didn't. I'll congratulate those who passed and I might contact those who didn't.

All of my friends told me that I shouldn't consider this as a "fail". After all, I was ill and I am currently seeking treatment for it.

I visited a few other bar exam blogs and here is the score:
2 passed - 1 first timer, 1 unknown
3 failed - stats unknown
3 unconfirmed - stats unknown

GLC Application Status: APPLIED
After yesterday's fiasco with the admissions office, I have a strong feeling that one of my professors either won't write the letter of recommendation or he 'll forget about it. So I contacted another professor and asked him to write a letter of recommendation instead. He's a lot more reliable since he came through for me once before (He also helped me gain admission to the other school -- why I didn't ask him the first time?)

He emailed me last night and said that he would do it. Unfortunately, GLC requires a special personal reference form which requires my signature. So I emailed him back telling him I would come to his office to drop the forms off.

This morning, I drove to his office and to my surprise, he had left the building. Permanently. When I looked him up at the state bar website, I learned that he moved 200+ miles away! So I sent him another email telling him to download the forms himself and to fill out as much info as he could. I also asked him to fax and mail the documents once he finished them.

I told the admissions office that I "anticipate" that the letters will arrive within the next seven calendar days. Let's see if they come through for me.

If you were to sit for the exam...i bet by now you would has known the result.

You could passed
the exam...and might be hysterically screaming out loud. haha
GLC Application Status: APPLIED

Why the professor left so suddenly?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger