« Home | Jamba Juice: JADED » | Ready, set, GO!!! » | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity »

The glowing can!






I think I have found the potion that will help me study for the bar exam.

I was a bit drowsy while studying this afternoon so I picked this up at the library vending machine. It tasted semi-awful but that was about the worst of it. After 30 minutes, I did not feel tired and was able to study at a comfortable pace. It did not give me a brain rush the way that coffee does sometimes. It felt like a smooth consistent energy rush.

Its hard to say whether this may be the one, but I will have to try this again tomorrow.

Work done: PT, Evidence - General, Relevance, Character Evidence, Judicial Notice

So, wat do u expect drinking fm a radioactive energy in glowing can...hv super powers...haha

its a bird..no, its a plane...no, its "Steven Super Attorney"!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger