« Home | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. » | SATAN IS THE SAVIOR »

To flee or not to flee.

On Monday afternoon, I am meeting (more like a phone call) with the director of the tax program at my "current" school. He knows that I have been offered transfer admission to a different school and I planned to attend next fall. But I wanted to speak with him before I left. Perhaps he wanted me to stay. Or he may just wish me well. I don't know.

To be honest, I don't even know why I am even contemplating this decision. Ive been dreaming about this moment for months. The new school is a LOT closer to home (meaning less $ on gas, less lost wages because I can stay longer at work) and has a better rep. I have already calculated the benefits and risks and have come to the conclusion that the benefits outweigh the costs.

I could go on and on about this, but I can sum it up in one sentence.

He better give me a good reason to stay or I'm gone.

I've already written my "so long" letter.

I just read your post. Take the better job, guy!

Man got to do what man got to do.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger