« Home | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... »

Eye on DC

I checked Georgetown Law Center's website and it stated that my application was still being processed. In other words, all of my information has not been supplied yet.

To make a long story short, I'm hoping to get a decision before the end of May. If I get rejected, it wont bother me too much and I will be able to focus on the bar exam. If I get accepted, there are a lot of things I have to plan, mainly housing and how I am going to pay for it. On top of that, I will have to fly over to DC to visit the campus, find housing, etc. Most likely I will have to do this in July, which is the month of the bar exam!

Strangely enough, this isn't bothering me too much because I have a feeling I know what their decision is going to be. (Let's just say that I just want it to be quick and painless.) The scenario that scares me the most is being put on a waiting list. This means I wont get a decision until sometime in June or even July! If this is the case, I don't know if I will be able to go to GLC if I get accepted.

Waiting is always the hardest thing in our life.

Happy anxiously to you. : )

I could feel for your anxiety and how nervous it could be just waiting for the results...

It sounds like a never ending chapter or episode...makes you kinda jumpy...

Just hope they dont inform you later than June cos by then you'll be like a crazy horse trying to organize everything...damn them!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger