« Home | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED »

Application to Georgetown

One of the to do lists I didn't mention:
Make sure my application to Georgetown Law Center** is complete.

In case you don't know, GLC is ranked third in tax law. GLC is also one of the top 20 law schools in the U.S. And in my opinion, GLC has the most impressive lineup of tax and accounting classes of any law school. And it is safe to say that competition for admission is tough.

Ironically, I applied to GLC after receiving my acceptance letter from the other school.

**There's a reason why I can mention this school by name. Can you guess?

Do tell, why are you using the name?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger