« Home | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident » | Rain, rain go away. »

Just an arbitrary picture


Edit: This photo was taken at a local Starbucks in Southern California.

I spoke to the director today and he was a bit sympathetic about my needs. Yet he didn't seem overly distraught over the fact that I might be leaving. I think he was indifferent.

He did make an interesting proposal. He was willing to let me take half of my remaining classes at the new school while taking the other half at my current school.


Anyway...I don't know...I don't care anymore to tell you the truth. I have a few weeks to decide, although I may be able to get an extension.

Hey, that's the Starbuck's in downtown Des Moines, on the corner of Third and Main!

Geez they're all the same, aren't they?

Wise man think twice..
wiser man unthinkable..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger