« Home | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush » | Sigh...... » | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED » | Car Accident »

Long distance moment

I met this girl today.

She's nice. She has a sense of humor. She's a medical professional (hint: drug dealer). And she doesn't look half bad.

Under most circumstances, she sounds like someone who I would like to get to know a lot better. But there's a hitch:

She lives 3000 miles away.

You met her at 3000 miles away?
with your super sonic car?

Now that is a hitch.

So i see, in the midst of u busy-ness, you do make time to mingle jingle..hee

I do believe that long distance relationship isnt healthy and normally doesnt work out well...

If you're in for a thrill then u could consider having one...good luck to u...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger