« Home | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... » | The crush »

Ready, set, GO!!!

Georgetown application status: APPLIED
For more information, click here.

So the bar exam preparation begins.

Right now, I am not so worried about learning as I am about in being in peak mental and physical condition during the crucial hours: 9AM - 12 PM and 2PM - 5PM. One of the reasons I was killed the last time around was that I didn't have enough energy and I was hungry.

So for the next two weeks, I am going to experiment on myself. I am going to eat different foods and see their effect on my body.

Today, I will have one of those extra large "Jamba Juice" shakes, and maybe an energy drink.

I know of one food that will keep you energize and awake...Oxtail Soup!

Try horse meat burger...
good for your stamina..

Did you ever tried oxtail soup?
Hmmm... its yummy.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger