« Home | Ready, set, GO!!! » | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up » | Tell me why?? » | Noticing anonymity » | As I was saying... »

Jamba Juice: JADED


The pic above is a pic of the law school I will be attending this fall (unless....)


The Jamba Juice gets a resounding FAIL.

I ordered the extra large power-sized orange dream (?). I even requested an energy boost to boot. I walked around for an hour before beginning the PT.

Result: I lost concentration in 20 minutes. Feeling sleepy soon after.

But all is not lost. I think the walking may have caused the early fatigue. Tomorrow, instead of walking, I think I will just relax for one hour before studying again.

And you had to take a pic from the cubicle??

Were you studying inside there too?
We gotcha this time.. haha

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger