« Home | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! » | Jamba Juice: JADED » | Ready, set, GO!!! » | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture »

OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW
















PROGRAMMING NOTE: I will keep this post on top for the next few days. THIS MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK!
The link has been fixed!

Hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha
hahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!
CLICK HERE! AND WATCH IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH!


:: catches breath ::

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha
hhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha!

I'm sorry...I have to take the day off because of this one...

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha
hahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha......

GLC Application status: APPLIED

Hahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha!

Uh oh, ... wha'd they do?

Hahahaha...
its awesome man..

Wonder why he came out from the throat..! hahaha

Truly just cant stop laughing! haha

oh god I just took another look... and duh. Duh duh duh.

Very funny.

Hahahahaha.....

Well, one thing for sure, I know its not suppose to come out from the front...hahahaha

I joining steven - take the rest of the day off fm any work or eating....haahaaahahaaha

Okay okay...can stop laughing now...lets get on with the next post shall we...pleaseeee

That was not funny. That was just plain out sick. :(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger