« Home | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! » | Jamba Juice: JADED » | Ready, set, GO!!! » | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. » | Warming up »

Radioactive juice, Take 2


I just bought another can of this radioactive juice again. But today, I will do something different. Today, I will study at home instead of the law library. If this drink is as good as I hope it is, I should get the similar results today.

Be right back!

----------

Georgetown Law Center application status: APPLIED
In case you're wondering, APPLIED means that I have made an official application for admission, but my file has not been completed yet. In other words, some supplemental information such as transcripts, personal references or other documents have not been received. The admissions committee will not review my application until the file is complete.

Im afraid you would become a mutant.

So which type of mutant you like to be? hee..

Green lips lawyer?

Harhar...not green lips lawyer...but incredible lawyer..hee

Anyways..how long does it take to complete the file for ur application?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger