« Home | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! » | Jamba Juice: JADED » | Ready, set, GO!!! » | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment » | Just an arbitrary picture » | To flee or not to flee. »

Pass on your first try, or else!


Do the people at Barbri know that their materials have a shelf life of only six months? After that, they begin to fall apart. I guess they assume that everyone who uses their materials pass.

I managed to copy the entire Professional Responsibility outline. It took me three days but I think its worth it. Doing this helped me catch a lot of details that I missed in the past. Hopefully the information will stick for the next six weeks.

Off to the dentist tomorrow. Great.


GLC application status: APPLIED

Hi Steven

I recognize that kind of paper material, their so call 'lifetime' doesnt even reach that long..and the colors will later turn yellowish and it will gives a kind of odour, like dusty and metallic sort...cant really describe

Anyways, be a good boy when you're at the dentist ok..n I'll reward u with a dozen of apples and floss later on...sweet dreams

But again.. we just cant put all the blame to the publisher or the book..

(Just take a look what he had for a drink? he must be a pretty rough guy too..)

Steven...abt drug's penalty in my country.. Yup it too harsh. But its working here..maybe the west should consider it. hee

So there wont be any Sopranos.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger