« Home | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! » | Jamba Juice: JADED » | Ready, set, GO!!! » | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown » | Long distance moment »

That strange feeling again?

Today was supposed to be my "day off" of studying because I had some errands to run. Fix the car, send out resumes for externships and go to the dentist (again), among other things. To make a long story short: I didn't fix the car because my sister had to use it and I didn't send out resumes because I just didn't feel like it.

However, I did go to the dentist. Today, she worked on some fillings on the lower right side of my teeth. I should point out that last week she did the same on the lower left side of my teeth.
So what does this mean? I will be eating at Jamba Juice for the next few days. I'm also seeing her again on Monday for some finishing touches. She passed her licensing exams (more of this later).

Unfortunately, the highlight of the day was around 3PM when I started to feel slightly dizzy at the dentist's chair. I know this feeling well because it was the same dizziness feeling I had back in February. Let's see...this was the first time it has happened in the office. Also, I didn't eat lunch that day (just like last time). Anyway, I called my doctor about this and he said that he will get back to me tomorrow.

On the Bar Exam front, I finished copying out the Contracts outline. So that's two down, ten (?) more to go. I think I will start copying the Community Property outline starting tomorrow.

GLC Application Status: APPLIED

Guess the blues have caught up with you eh?..

You better take care of ur health.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger