« Home | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! » | Jamba Juice: JADED » | Ready, set, GO!!! »

Full Steam Ahead!

The bar exam is a little over two months away. I was hoping that I can finish copying all of the outlines by the end of the month, but with unexpected stuff happening, it won't seem possible.

As for my condition, the doctor called me back yesterday and told me it is still too early to tell and to check back with him in a month. Great. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? I am so tempted to take matters into my own hands considering the seriousness of the situation, but as he said...it's too early to tell.

I suppose life gets in the way sometimes, but I was hoping it wouldn't be this frequent. This is my third (or second) try so I should know everything anyway, but its easy how much one forgets the nuances after a while.


GLC Application Status: Incomplete
I got an email from Georgetown this morning. Apparently they are missing the letters of recommendation. Whatever. My professors told me they mailed their LoRs and I don't have any reason to believe otherwise. Its frustrating because the longer the delays, the longer it will take to make a decision, making it harder for me to make advance plans.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger