« Home | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! » | Jamba Juice: JADED » | Ready, set, GO!!! » | Eye on DC » | Application to Georgetown »

Losing it

Over ten years ago, a friend told me that I would be cuter if I lost weight. In a general sense, I believed her.

In case you're wondering, I'm 5'8", or about 173 cm tall. I also weigh on average 174 lbs or 79 kg. While weight loss is not a top priority right now, I was hoping to shoot for 160 lbs or almost 73 kg by year's end.

Anyway, I am considering making myself a very strange promise. If I can reach 160 by the end of the year, I will get plastic surgery on my face. Its nothing expensive or extensive. I just want to get rid of a few blemishes and reduce the "law school" eyes (characterized by the bags and red eyes).

This is a bit weird because less than a year ago, I laughed at the idea of plastic surgery. But now, all the arguments for plastic surgery seem to make a lot more sense.

I'll tell you what: If I do get the plastic surgery, I'll seriously consider posting some pics.

Wohoo..this topic I likee..

I dont 'see' u as overweight, I think ur ideal weight for ur height is 75-80kg. So wats an extra kg...I'm sure u look macho..just hv to add in a few biceps and a sixpack and wala..ur set to walk the runaway...

No harm in looking good with plastic surgery as long as u dont go to the extreme...

Well, cant wait to see the before and after pics..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger