« Home | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! » | The glowing can! »

Weekend update

My current worry list is as follows in the order of priority:

1. My health.
2. The bar exam.
3. My application to GLC
4. My job (more like lack thereof...see #2)

Well, I finished copying another outline...the wonderful world of Community Property. So that's three down (PR, K, CP) , twelve to go (CL, CivPro, Corp, RM, TR, WI, CrimLaw, CrimPro, Sales, RP (Ugh!), T, Ev). I skipped a PT this week. I think I'll make up for it by taking two this week...I hope. Im copying the CL outline right now and perhaps I will finish the Multistate subjects (CL, K, Sales, RP, E, CrimLaw, CrimP, T) so that I can start paracticing the MBE questions. Actually that sounds like a good idea. If this raises my MBE average score by 15 points, then this tedious crap is well worth it.

Also, I saw the pass list and there were generally no surprises. The people who I thought would pass passed and those who I thought wouldn't didn't. Regardless, I decided to stay silent. No congratulatory or consoling emails or phone calls. I haven't really talked to them anyway. To be more specific, I try to get a hold of them once in a while but they never try to get a hold of me.

Now that I am transferring to a new school in the Fall, I feel a lot more detached from my law school classmates. Im hoping to make some new friends at the new school (or at Georgetown).

GLC application status: ? - I didn't check - most likely APPLIED
The person from the admissions office told me that she would keep an eye out for the reference letters. I try very hard not to get my hopes up about admission. But I would like for them to make a decision as soon as possible. The other school wants a $500 nonrefundable deposit and I want to get the rejection letter before I cough up the money. I am hoping that the professors will get back to me confirming that they have sent the information.

Oh crap, its getting late. And I have another dentist appointment tommorow (today).

What are u doing Steven at one in the morning??

You have loads on ur shouldre and ur neglecting ur health by staying up late..

But I hope everything would turn out fine for you...cross every fingers and toes of mine...I promise

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger