« Home | Heating up » | On top of the world » | A new look » | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW »

Painful weekend?

My dentist recommended that I remove my wisdom teeth. Under normal circumstances, I would probably would have done it. However, with the exam coming up, I was a bit concerned about how the throbbing pain would affect my studying. She assured me that the pain would at most last for a few days. Is that the normal routine? If that's the case, then I might just do it and take the weekend off. Anyway, I have to do it in a few weeks.

In less painful news, I'm planning to go to China sometime in August. If I'm lucky, I might even stop by a few more countries in the area (hint, hint). Anyway, this is developing and thing might change depending on the circumstances.

My prayers go out the people in Indonesia.

The first two days after removing the wisdom tooth will be painful, but on the third and fourth, its going to be fine...dont worry.

Holidayig in August...not a bad idea at all..u nd a break..China..Singapore?..(hint hint)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger