« Home | A new look » | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 »

On top of the world

Taylor Hicks is the new American Idol.

While AI doesn't interest me, this one is the exception. Why? Because Taylor reminds me of someone. He's 29, slightly bulky, and not your typical rock star. In other words, he reminds me of me.

But Taylor got his big break. He took the opportunity, and gave it his best.

When the hell am I going to get my big break?

I was overjoyed, happy, satisfied that Taylor won...

There something unique about him...heck, he's got the X factor easy said...Wooo

She lied...
She supported Katharine McPhee.!

Steven..
You must be pretty busy huh?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger