« Home | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! » | Radioactive juice, Take 2 » | Oh no.....OH HELL NO! »

A new look

Well, here's the new look I have been promising. Actually, I wanted to create one from scratch, but with my subpar HTML skills and other things to do, I thought a new template would suffice for now. Anyway, while the overall look is finished, there are few details I still want to fix.

As for the bar exam, Im beginning to forget the subjects I reviewed a few weeks ago. I wonder how many outlines I can finish by the end of the month. I am currently shooting for four.

So, this is ur new look for ur blog...it seems quite familiar to me...

Oh yes, i guess fm a fella blogger from one of my links Sexy Reena...I think its the same...hv a look

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger