« Home | On top of the world » | A new look » | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? » | OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO FUNNY! NSFW » | Pass on your first try, or else! »

Heating up


For the last few weeks, I have been studying at home. The usual distractions that plagued me last winter are gone. However, one new distraction creeps up: its freaking HOT in here!

I kinda half-assed it today. I didn't get too much done. A few subjects here and there. I tried to do a PT, but gave up after an hour and a half.

On top of that, I have to go to the dentist tomorrow MORNING. I cancelled the other date. Big mistake.

GLC Application status: APPLIED
Strangely enough, both of my professors (including the one who I thought flaked on me) have confirmed that they have sent their reference forms to GLC. I even asked them to FAX it so that it will arrive quickly. That should take care of everything.

Assuming everything works out, my application should be complete and the powers that be will make their decision sometime next week and I will be notified of their decision within two weeks, hopefully before June 10. Otherwise, the other school will be raising their eyebrows.

With that kind of news, that should ease a bit load off ur shoulder...now hv to wait just a little bit more..patient my fren..it will be worth it..

I see that u frequent the dentist quite a bit...must be one hot dentist u got there:wink'

Studying at home and its freaking hot? Haha.. Whre are you actually?
In the middle East?

Careful when you visit your dentist tomorrow...Cos i heard, Mr Bean is in the town.

ps: abt the recent picture at my blog..are you sure you just noticed only that? What's up with that..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger