« Home | Painful weekend? » | Heating up » | On top of the world » | A new look » | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images » | Losing it » | That strange feeling again? »

For the bar exam takers

I want to congraulate everyone who passed the California Bar Exam. For the majority of people who took it for at least the second time, the effort was well worth it.

For those who didn't, keep your head up for July. The test won't get easier. In fact, you will be held to a higher standard, so do what you have to do to get ready!

Well, I suppose it'll stay there till June the 2nd or third..heee

Well, did you pass? Are you drowning your sorrows in tears or further study, or too busy celebrating to post?

Thank you Steve!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger