« Home | Part 1 » | For the bar exam takers » | Painful weekend? » | Heating up » | On top of the world » | A new look » | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? » | Full Steam Ahead! » | Just some random dog images »

Part 2

Went to see another doctor today, this time an ENT. Basically, he told me that my ears, nose and throat is normal, although he advised me to drink more water every day. He also advised me to come back in a month for a hearing exam. July 11. Fine.

As for GLC, my application still hasn't been completed yet, even though six weeks have passed. Once again, the letter of recommendation is holding me back. Remember the teacher who I thought flaked on me? It turns out that he actually went the extra mile for me. He personally made sure that the school received it. Awful nice of him.
On the other hand, there was a problem with the other professor. I just found out that he sent the letter, but it was "returned mangled". He said last night that he would fax it ASAP.
As for the alternate, he told me that he has faxed his letter to the school.

Let's see what happens, I guess.

I wish this would freaking hurry and Im sick of keeping tabs on professors and Im sure they are sick of receiving my emails. Anyway, I need to know their decision ASAP. The other school wants their nonrefundable deposit. I can probably get away with two more weeks if I really need to, but Id rather not go this route.

BTW, Im seeing the dentist again on June 7. Yup. Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled out.

Bad Steven, having negative tots on someone who did u a gd deed.

And cant u just get the leter fm the prof and deliver it by hand to the school..isnt dat faster and safer..

Gd luck to u on June 7, u'll need it..be strong.. stop whining..hee

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger