« Home | Looks like the template's acting funny. » | Part 2 » | Part 1 » | For the bar exam takers » | Painful weekend? » | Heating up » | On top of the world » | A new look » | Weekend update » | Did I fail the bar exam? »

What happened to Thursday?

Im posting a little early today because I am taking the night off with some friends tonight. The strange thing is that I thought today was THURSDAY. I don't know where my mind has been lately. I suppose its a combination of trying to cram a lot of information into my head and worrying about a number of things at the same time. I need to start focusing more and worrying less about other things.

On that note (in addition to someone's comments), I decided not to post any more updates on what's going on with GLC. I made a few phone calls and sent some emails today and I think that should take care of any future problems. In the end, its no big deal and everything will be ok. As much as I would love to spend a year in the East Coast, I am happy with staying here and transfering to the new school this fall.

As for my studies, I completed three the Criminal Law and the Sales outline. I am almost done with the Evidence outline and hopefully, I can finish the Property outline (particularly that LONG section on land conveyance). I just realized that I didn't even touch Torts.

Tomorrow, I am taking a day off. I plan to visit two of the bar exam sites, so I can decide which one I wish to go to. I have to check out the temperature, restaurants, and perhaps even local hospitals.

Any Paris Hilton in house tonight?
As for your studies...Good work steve. Smoke more cigarettes, less stress..!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger