« Home | A wasted day off » | Blog Wars » | A day in the life of... » | Please forgive me... » | Tired » | A fork in the road » | One more outline. » | What happened to Thursday? » | Looks like the template's acting funny. » | Part 2 »

Justice

Remember the car accident I got into a while back?

I finally found some free time to get the car fixed. So I call the insurance company and asked them about some recommended body shops. What happens instead is I get a bunch of questions from the lady at the other end asking me about the accident. Most of the time, I answered "It's in the police report."

At some point in the conversation, she mentioned that they identified the car that hit me. The first thing on my mind was "lawsuit". As soon as I pass the bar exam and get my license (assuming I wont be spending the year in the east coast), he or she was going to be my first defendant. Not only that, I plan to press charges for hit and run and reckless driving (in case you forgot, this happened in the freeway).

Anyway, I can't get too detailed about this here, but I'm just glad they found the prick so he or she will end up paying for the damage and I won't have to pay a deductible. Now the car's in a shop and hopefully it will come out looking like new again.

In other news, I'm sure most of you know that Al-Queda has made a joyous announcement. I for one am happy for them and hope that all of their members have similar joyous occasions.

I bring this up because of the $25 million reward that the U.S was offering. For CA bar exam purposes, who gets the reward?

1. The guy who shot the missile into the "safe house"?
2. The guy who unwittingly led the coalition forces to him?
3. Some informant?
4. Who?

I personally think..
First defeat of lawsuit is good as a wake up call for a fresh lawyer... hhee

or maybe you would wins few hundred thousands dollars over the hit and run case...then dont forget to airmail me some jack Daniels.

Well...if Prince gets a Jack Daniel, I want something too...see u having a makeover..haha

But makesure..with a before and after pix..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger