« Home | A fork in the road » | One more outline. » | What happened to Thursday? » | Looks like the template's acting funny. » | Part 2 » | Part 1 » | For the bar exam takers » | Painful weekend? » | Heating up » | On top of the world »

Tired

Lately, I haven't been sleeping as well as I would have liked. Ive been getting up more frequently at night to use the bathroom (thanks for the advice, doc). But in a way, it has been a good thing. It has helped me pinpoint what caused the illness back in February. While I haven't found the exact reason yet, I am on the right track and I can make sure to avoid it in July.

Finally, my application has been completed. This doesn't mean much other than the fact that I don't have to bother my professors any more. I guess Im breaking my earlier promise by talking about this so I'll keep it short. I am not anticipating a favorable decision. In light of all the circumstances, I think I have a 30% chance at admission. I'm just hoping that they will make it quick and painless so I can send my deposit check to the other school.

Other than that, I did not get much done today. I finished the Con Law outline (122 pages!) and I'll probably work on the Property outline tomorrow. I should at least get started on practice MBE questions, at least on the subjects I have finished outlining. I anticipate that this week will be a bit slow due to that dentist appointment on Wednesday, so I will have to make the most of it tomorrow.

What exactly is ur illness?? Can it be cured?..definitely hopefully so..

At last, something great to hear abt..no more stalking the prof..I think he's on the edge of making a police report..haha

Whatever it is, you know what to do next, cos if you dont, I wont be able to help you..tata

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger