« Home | Tired » | A fork in the road » | One more outline. » | What happened to Thursday? » | Looks like the template's acting funny. » | Part 2 » | Part 1 » | For the bar exam takers » | Painful weekend? » | Heating up »

Please forgive me...

I get the feeling that I pissed someone off. So here goes:

3 schools you went to:

1. College
2. Law School
3. Masters program

3 things in your purse / backpack / pocket

1. My keys
2. My wallet
3. My cellphone

3 things you do when you're really stressed

1. Sleep
2. Watch TV
3. Walk back and forth

3 places you go on a daily basis

1. Bathroom
2. Kitchen
3. Backyard

3 favourite fruits

1. Strawberries
2. Oranges
3. Richard Simmons

3 names you go by

1. JD
2. LLM
3. CPA

3 of your favourite food

1. Assault Energy Drink
2. Decaf coffee
3. Some junk food

3 things you are wearing right now

1. Shirt
2. Shorts
3. Slippers

The WHOS'

Who is in the house with you?
No one

Who are you thinking about right now?
The admissions committee at Georgetown.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
My friend who I can't stand

Who did you sit to in your 5th period class?
Probably some attractive chick.

Who was the last person you told you loved?
Sorry, can't think that far back.

Who do you wish you were with right now?
My future self who has the answers to the bar exam questions.

Who gets on your nerves the most at school?
The classmates who are smarter than me.

The WHERE'S

Where is your phone?
Charging

Where do you sleep?
Wherever the TV is.

Where is the last place you took a ride to?
The mechanic to pick up my car.

The WHAT'S

What was the last thing you ate?
Something I thought was jello.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Red

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
My PMBR book.

What do you like best about school?
The breaks.

What is your favourite color?
Yellow

What do you wear most; jeans or shorts?
Jeans

What is the last movie you watched?
Star Wars E3. I have it On Demand right now. Sweet...

The WHEN's

When did you start school?
kindergarten

When did you last go to the mall?
A month ago.

When did you last burn something?
Last February. Burned my bar application form.

Muahahaha..

Who's that person, thats really mad at you..can u reveal the identity, so I can settle it with him/her..

Haha.. must be Sassy then.

Hey..i like your fruit too, the Richard Simmons. Hahaha..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger