« Home | Blog Wars » | A day in the life of... » | Please forgive me... » | Tired » | A fork in the road » | One more outline. » | What happened to Thursday? » | Looks like the template's acting funny. » | Part 2 » | Part 1 »

A wasted day off

Lets start with the good news: I got the site fixed. I think everything's back in place.

Now the bad news. The dentist appointment was cancelled due to a billing issue. What makes this "bad" is that the dentist didn't tell me this until I got to the office. If they just called me a few hours before, I could have brought my insurance card and had everything straightened out. The appointment was postponed until Monday, but what a waste of time. I guess I can consider this a day off.

Wat's the fuss abt getting the insurance processed..cant the dentis do it first and process it later...

I mean this is the wisdom tooth we're talking about...

The last time I can remember..each wisdom tooth extraction/surgery cost me SGD120..but recently when I checked the charges again, it was raised by SGD60..

I can remeber the pain was not on the extraction but..cutting the tooth into half and stretching of the mouth part..the side of my mouth was cut and bruised...

But the wisdom tooth came out well..although it took ages..

Dont worry..wish you all the best of luck..hope you wont change ur mind..hee

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger