« Home | Friday night » | Justice » | A wasted day off » | Blog Wars » | A day in the life of... » | Please forgive me... » | Tired » | A fork in the road » | One more outline. » | What happened to Thursday? »

Day off

In World Cup news, I saw the Iran/Mexico game. Im sure that many people in the U.S. were wondering who to root for. Where I live, the crowd is evenly split. One half wants Mexico to win, mainly because there are so many of them here. But there is a surprisingly strong contingent rooting for Iran. I think its not so much they like Iran more, but because an Iran victory can lead the way to a U.S. vs. Iran match. Now that it's over, I suppose a Mexico vs. U.S. match might also be a possibility.

For some reason, a lot of people (at least in the U.S.) are interested in the Mexico vs. Portugal match coming up in the 21st. What's up with that? What did Portugal do?

Err i think your comments box doesnt work pretty well here.
Need to be touch up here and there again.. hee

Hey..USA is still in there ( World Cup )bcos of their Pentagon. Anyway...its true...what has Portugal done wrong this time...Kahkahkah.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger