« Home | Justice » | A wasted day off » | Blog Wars » | A day in the life of... » | Please forgive me... » | Tired » | A fork in the road » | One more outline. » | What happened to Thursday? » | Looks like the template's acting funny. »

Friday night

Im meeting with some former study partners (who are also taking the test again) tonight. We're not meeting to study. Instead we are going to compare test preparation techniques and then just hang out.

I'm wondering how they're studying. I know one of them is studying on his own, after taking BarBri a few months back. A few others are repeating with other prep programs (I think its Micromash or Barpassers. All I remember is that their services are free for repeaters.) I don't know about the others.

I'm not studying with them anymore for two reasons. First, they live too far away and lately I have been less inclined to leave the city to meet with them. Second, we never get anything done when we study together. One of the libraries we frequented actually got one of our study sessions on tape.

So what did I do today? Just copy more outlines. Instead of focusing on one subject, I tried doing a little bit of everything. So I copied a little bit from Wills, Trusts, Torts, Crim Pro and Civ Pro. Tomorrow, I am going to closely examine an answer from a PT and try to figure out how the answer was structured. And then try some MBE questions...finally.

I like the tape shot in the library..have to say pity they guy who lose out so much..heehee

I bet you and the guys wish it were all of u...haha

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger