« Home | My cell phone is officially broken. » | 40 days and 40 nights » | Can you see how many blogs I am holding? » | Day off » | Friday night » | Justice » | A wasted day off » | Blog Wars » | A day in the life of... » | Please forgive me... »

Weekend update

I am now officially hooked on soccer. The fast action, and especially the lack of commercials has somehow got me interested.

I initially watched the World Cup to see only a few countries play, but I've been watching all of the games today and yesterday. How do I do this and study? I simply turn it to the Spanish-speaking channel. That way, the announcers' commentary does not distract me unless a team scores, or is about to score (the crowd is also a good indicator).

Unfortunately, the reality of summer is kicking in. 83F (25C). At night. Makes sleeping a bit more difficult. This may also explain why I'm posting so late.

I think by the end of the game..u have picked up a bit of Spanish..

Hope everything is going according to ur schedule / plan..gd day fren

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger