« Home | Review » | Ontario » | Pasadena » | Memorization and confusion » | Weekend update » | My cell phone is officially broken. » | 40 days and 40 nights » | Can you see how many blogs I am holding? » | Day off » | Friday night »

Day off

I know its been a while since I last posted. Its just that the test is right around the corner and I've been trying to focus on the test. As today is the last day of June, I decided to take the day off from studying. I might even take tomorrow off too.

Anyway, here's an update as to what's been going on:

1. Looks like GLC has made their decision. I have decided not to disclose the decision on this blog. I'm sure a few of you can understand why.

2. My interest in the World Cup has dwindled since three of the teams of I have been following have been eliminated in the last week.

3. My study schedule has been divided into subjects (with practice MBE/essays):
Monday: Torts/Crim Law/Crim Pro
Tuesday: Con Law/Wills/Trusts
Wednesday: Property/Corporations
Thursday: Evidence/Civ Pro
Friday: Contracts/UCC/Community Property
Saturday: 100 MBEs/Remedies/Professional Resposbility
Sunday: Day off or passive studying (aka wasting time)

And I suppose somewhere in there I will do a PT or two.

I think that's the schedule I will keep until test day.

sticking with the schedule? and wow the test day is really just around the corner! you can do it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger