« Home | Memorization and confusion » | Weekend update » | My cell phone is officially broken. » | 40 days and 40 nights » | Can you see how many blogs I am holding? » | Day off » | Friday night » | Justice » | A wasted day off » | Blog Wars »

Pasadena





Unfortunately, I have no idea how these pictures are coming out so I'll make a general description. Unless the applicant lives too far away, chances are Pasadena would be the ideal bar exam location. The convention center is located near the mall, and the atmosphere is pleasant. Also, after Thursday (or even Tuesday or Wednedsay), almost everybody would be going a few blocks away to Old Town for drinks.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger