« Home | Pasadena » | Memorization and confusion » | Weekend update » | My cell phone is officially broken. » | 40 days and 40 nights » | Can you see how many blogs I am holding? » | Day off » | Friday night » | Justice » | A wasted day off »

Ontario






For your amusement, I visited two of the locations where I will be taking the exam. Here are the pictures of the Ontario Convention Center.

Unfortunately, Ontario is pretty dull. At least compared to Pasadena (see below). It was so dull that I didn't leave the car when I took these pictures. You have to literally go blocks awat to get to a restaurant. There really wasn't anywhere to go except to the nearby hotels. The good part is that there are a lot of hotels here so getting a room wont be too much trouble.

It was hard to tell from this vantage point how I was going to get in to the convention center. I guess I'll just have to follow the sea of bodies on test day.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger