« Home | Essay Predictions » | Seven Days » | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! » | Day off » | Review » | Ontario » | Pasadena » | Memorization and confusion » | Weekend update » | My cell phone is officially broken. »

Everyone is lazy.

I guess I am not the only one who has been speechless the last few weeks. A lot of bar exam bloggers have either reduced their postings dramatically or have quit posting altogether. I guess its hard to express your thoughts when you're nearing the finish line.

Health
I still worry that what happened on February will happen again next week. Its one thing to fail the exam, but it's totally different when you're sent to the hospital. To this day, I don't know what happened. I keep telling myself it won't happen again. By all accounts, I should have passed last February, and I would be blogging about the CPA exam, and going nuts over assets, liabilities, capital, valuation, auditing, etc. At least it's comforting knowing that the CPA exam is a different experience (and quite possibly not as harrowing.)

Stooping to new lows
On my way to the library today, I saw a certain billboard in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, I am so disgusted with what I saw that I can't even give credit to it even if it means that this paragraph will make no sense. According to internet rumors, the billboard seems to be a teaser for some upcoming TV show, but it could be some weird ad campaign. Once I find out who is behind this, I will refrain from watching their show, buying their product, or supporting their position.

Anyway, its getting late. I'm trying to wake up at 5:30 AM so I better get to sleep.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger