« Home | Seven Days » | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! » | Day off » | Review » | Ontario » | Pasadena » | Memorization and confusion » | Weekend update » | My cell phone is officially broken. » | 40 days and 40 nights »

Essay Predictions

Apparently, the predictions for essay questions have been released. Considering that Barbri's predictions were mostly wrong last July, I gave it little attention.

Last July, I thought about every possible scenario as to how the bar examiners came up with the essay questions in the hopes that I can reasonably predict what the questions would be. Of course, now I realized that this was a total waste of time.

Here are my personal predictions:

Professional Responsibility - with obscure rule
Trusts
Real Property
Corporations
Remedies - likely cross-over
Criminal Law - with obscure rule
Criminal Procedure - with obscure rule
Torts - with obscure rule

Study note: I highly recommend not doing a PT at night. It's hard to concentrate for at least three hours knowing you plan to sleep soon.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger