« Home | Random Insomnia » | Everyone is lazy. » | Essay Predictions » | Seven Days » | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! » | Day off » | Review » | Ontario » | Pasadena » | Memorization and confusion »

Pre-epilogue epilogue

Once again this insane temperature is preventing me from sleeping. I've been trying desperately to wake up at 6AM.

On Monday, I'm going to call the State Bar and ask them if I can switch test centers. To make a long story short, something came up and the other test center may be more convenient for me.

I've felt so damn isolated the last few months. I'm not even sure if I have any real friends anymore. I am hoping that when I start at my new school next month, I can find some people to kick it with.

I mentally did a few more essays today. Its nice whenever I am reminded of what I still don't after all this time. I have to remind myself that I will pass this time.

I have been following other bar exam bloggers, mainly the repeat takers, and I can already guess who will fail and who will pass. In general terms, the ones who I think will fail are those who are following the same routine that made them fail the previous time.

Tomorrow...I'll probably study a little bit, but I'm not sure how. I also need to buy food (and LOTS of it) for the upcoming week.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger