« Home | Everyone is lazy. » | Essay Predictions » | Seven Days » | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! » | Day off » | Review » | Ontario » | Pasadena » | Memorization and confusion » | Weekend update »

Random Insomnia

Its 2AM and I can't sleep. This is not good.

I'm thinking it's something I ate. Or probably the soda I drank around 7PM. Or maybe because it's so freaking hot in my room. Whatever.

Until I feel sleepy again, I'll just write about anything.

So what have I done differently this time? I made an effort to take care of myself. I've seen several doctors.

And as for studying? I copied most of that damn Barbri outline word by word. Unfortunately, I didn't finish, but I completed about 98%. And I think it was worth it. I learned a few new rules I overlooked the last two times.

Also, got rid of the cigarettes after November. And I've been coffee free for the last month. BUt I think the energy drinks have helped.

I stopped writing out the essays a few days ago. Now I just read the fact pattern, and just think out the outcome in my head.

I think about the future at least once per day. If I don't pass, I can't devote the same amount of time I used to. The student loan people are a little pushy about this type of thing.

But I guess the good news is that I feel confident this time. Most of my answers were at least as good as the essays, and my writing skills have improved.

Anyway, my urge to sleep has returned. I'll be back.

I can feel the pressure you may have; and at the same time your confidence is showing in your words, and I'm happy for you because of that.

Hope you had a good night of sleep.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger