« Home | Casualties of Bar - Part 2 » | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! » | Done! » | Pre-epilogue epilogue » | Random Insomnia » | Everyone is lazy. » | Essay Predictions » | Seven Days » | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! » | Day off »

Do I think I'll pass?

The answer is: Yes, I believe I passed.

I should note that I said this before last year, and I ended up failing. But back then, I said it with a significant degree of uncertainty. I knew that I missed some issues (and some significant ones at that). Also, I knew that I blew one of the performance tests.

But this time, its different. I thought I did fairly well on both performance tests. As for the essays, while the grading seems a bit volatile and a bit arbitrary (which is not necessarily a bad thing), I don't believe that I missed any major issues. However, I am a bit worried about the MBE multiple choice section. It was a bit harder than I anticipated, but it seems that I am not the only one who felt that way.

But the more I think about it, the more I wonder...Did I follow the instructions correctly?

I know I did better than I did last year. I'm hoping that its enough to enter me into passing territory.

Here are some interesting facts I thought I'd share:

Statistically, repeaters have little chance of passing. Last July, only a little less than 13% of repeaters passed, and only less than 17% of repeaters passed the year before.

Based on word-of-mouth and from representatives from several bar review programs, people who scored above 1400 on the first try has a high chance of passing the bar within their second or third try.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger