« Home | Bar Exam Rehab » | Do I think I'll pass? » | Casualties of Bar - Part 2 » | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! » | Done! » | Pre-epilogue epilogue » | Random Insomnia » | Everyone is lazy. » | Essay Predictions » | Seven Days »

The one day hump

Now that my post-bar "vacation" is coming to an end, I had to quit smoking before it becomes a nasty addiction (again.) So last night, after I smoked the last of my pack, I decided to quit the same way I did before - cold turkey.

For me, I need to deal with the cravings for 24 hours before they go away once and for all. So to get one addiction off of my mind, I had to turn to another addiction. This time, I decided to turn to an addiction from a past life: video games. So I headed out to the local video store and rented Resident Evil 4 for the weekend.

To make a long story short, it worked. I didn't have a cig for 24 hours. While I think this should be enough, I may have to give myself another 24-48 hours just to be sure.

Its going to be a bit more difficult to sleep for the next few days, but then again, I was having that problem as it is.

Steven..

Im glad you decided to quit smoking by cold turkey method.

I must give you my full support!

However, Before i wrote this comment, I just had my nice dinner. Then i had a cup of coffee.

So please pardon me...when i was typing the words on the keyboard, at the same time my cigarette stuck on my lips, the feeling is so awesome.

I dunno what ciggy you smoked before, but i prefer Marlboro menthol lights. The taste is just nice for people like me who is a heavy smoker.

The cooling taste that i smoked and inhaled, it went in straight into my lungs and gave me a really satisfaction feeling. You know that right Steve?

Anyway..Good luck to you.

Hi Steven

Its been a while since i drop by..hope ur doing fine.

First,i know u'll definitely pass the exam with super flying colours and there's no need to be nervous ok..

Secondly, i didnt know that ur easily influenced...hee..star smoking one day and stop the next..well, dat should be great new..

Lastly, how's ur wisdom tooth, managed to get it extracted or did u chickened out..haha

So, see ya around eh?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger