« Home | Do I think I'll pass? » | Casualties of Bar - Part 2 » | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! » | Done! » | Pre-epilogue epilogue » | Random Insomnia » | Everyone is lazy. » | Essay Predictions » | Seven Days » | I SWEAR...I'M STILL ALIVE!! »

Bar Exam Rehab

Its 2AM. I thought sleepless nights would be a thing of the past.

Most people spend their post bar exam days doing fun stuff...going on a vacation, going out with friends, things like that. Not me. I just stayed at home, trying to get my brain back into normal mode. I really didn't feel like going anywhere or doing anything in general.

I started smoking again (and if you're reading this Prince - wherever you are - this is partly your fault) in hopes that I would stop worrying about how I did last week. It partly worked. But considering I have been down this path before, I wasn't worried as much.

I have recently considered moving out of state or at least outside of southern California. This is a bit weird, especially if I pass the bar this time. The main reasons are job prospects and also my desire to live outside of SCA for a year or two. This isn't going to happen anytime soon - I'll ponder this for at least six months to a year before making a final decision.

Bar exam results will arrive on November 17th.

So what are you going to do this weekend anyhow? It's the first weekend after your exam!

Well just chillin' at home is wonderful, too. :)

Hey steven..

Only lonely man would experience sleepless night.

I dont mind at all if you wanna put the blame to me...haha

At least that is the last thing we can do when we are damn bored, Smoking!

Dont worry too much about your results, i bet you will pass it with flying colours.

Anyway...I accidentally deleted my previous blog. So if you're wondering my new url is www.sporean.blogspot.com

Or you can always click on my avatar link. Good luck man.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger