« Home | The one day hump » | Bar Exam Rehab » | Do I think I'll pass? » | Casualties of Bar - Part 2 » | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! » | Done! » | Pre-epilogue epilogue » | Random Insomnia » | Everyone is lazy. » | Essay Predictions »

Now what?

I realize its been awhile since my last post. I have no clear explanation. A part of me was at a loss for words. A part of me was just tired. Also, a part of me was just full of thoughts (which is ironic, considering that I started this to record my thoughts.)

So this is what my room look like right now:

So what's significant about this picture? The fact that I haven't cleaned my room since the bar exam ended. I should get around to it, but my brain has still been on cooldown mode.

First of all, your room is the cleanest I've seen of guys'.

Second of all, colors, dude; I think some orange walls or green curtains will be cool in your room. :)

Qns: So what's signficant about this picture?

Ans: An area in which military combat takes place.

I guess, as long as there's no over powering smell and squeaking sounds, shd be perfectly fine.

Its ur room, u sleep in it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger