« Home | Happy 9/11 day! » | Insomnia » | Death of a computer » | Overreaction? » | Back to School » | CPA exam? GMAT? » | Now what? » | The one day hump » | Bar Exam Rehab » | Do I think I'll pass? »

Apathy

I realize I haven't been posting as regularly as I used to. There are several reasons, but the main reason is that the bar exam is over and I am awaiting results. Perhaps if I changed the purpose of this blog to become my online diary...nah...I probably would have been just as lazy.

Since the results are almost two months away, there isn't much to worry about. Although sometimes, in the dark corner of my mind, I dread about the thought of studying again. While I feel good about most of my answers, I still worry about having to study for it again. Wow..only 60 days away?

Anyway, what's been going on lately? For starters, some people are getting married this month. A good friend of mine from law school, a classmate's older sister out of state, and some others. And here I am single. Oh well. Maybe next year. Although I'm not really in a hurry to tie the knot.

As for school, I'm taking one class that is really kicking my butt. Although my class load is not that demanding, this class is the equivalent of taking three classes. Maybe its because we have to know 100 different tax laws...before the fourth week of school! To make things worse, financial aid is being a pain. If I don't resolve this soon, I'll have to pay my loans. Darn.

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger