« Home | Last minute thoughts, part 2 » | Last minute thoughts, part 1 » | One day left... » | Apathy » | Happy 9/11 day! » | Insomnia » | Death of a computer » | Overreaction? » | Back to School » | CPA exam? GMAT? »

BREAK OUT THE BEER CUZ IM BUYING!!!!!!!!

How to capture and post your bar results screen: click here

Yay for Steven! Congrats!

I'll have a Samuel Adams Winter Wheat. Send it to my email address...
Seriously, one ginormous congratulations to you!

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

Good luck on the CPA exam! My best friend took it last year, and it seems easier than the Bar, so I hope you don't have to work as hard this time!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Steven
  • I'm PASSED the bar exam!!
  • Next up, the CPA exam.
  • I need a life.
  • Email me

Recent visitors

Powered by Blogger